Would you like to join our Internal Audit team to provide assurance and insights to support Neste’s faster, bolder, together strategy?
We are looking for a Manager, Internal Audit to join our Internal Audit team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste’s journey
Our target is to have a future-oriented internal audit function that will embrace novel technologies and advantage of data analytics in the audit process. Our team’s aspiration is to be a valued primary source of independent assurance and a catalyst for continuous improvement.
In your role, you will
- have an independent position to plan and execute internal audits included in the annual Neste Internal Audit Plan;
- communicate clearly and constructively key findings and audit recommendations to the top management and other internal stakeholders;
- prepare concise audit reports that provide insightful and value-adding recommendations to Neste’s businesses and functions;
- drive effective follow-up practices concerning the implementation of internal audit recommendation;
- provide initiatives and contribution into the development of Neste Internal Audit function’s ways of working, internal audit and reporting procedures and audit programs;
- contribute in the deployment of technological advancements and data analytics into internal audit processes; and
- contribute to the development of an annual Internal Audit Plan.
Our team works closely with Neste’s management and other internal stakeholders to build and maintain good knowledge of Neste’s businesses and future developments. Our team of five persons is located in the company’s headquarters in Espoo.
Keys to success
The expected combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as in Accounting, Finance or Technology;
- 7+ years work experience in an international business organisation, including preferably internal auditing;
- Knowledge or experience of global business operations, business processes, project management or information technology/systems;
- Excellent professional writing skills and proven experience;
- Proven analytical problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms;
- Currently hold an Internal Auditor’s Certification (CIA) or aiming to complete the certification within 1-2 years. Other auditing certifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are seen as an advantage.
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Vice President, Internal Audit Hanna Puittinen, +358 50 458 4294 on Tuesday 2.3. during 10-11 or on Friday 5.3. during 13-14.
Please submit your application with your CV, cover letter and salary request by March 11th, 2021 via Neste’s recruitment portal:
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.