There will soon be upcoming communication regarding proposed changes to The IIA Bylaws that must be communicated to all IIA members around the world. The vote of IIA members on the proposed changes is of the utmost importance.
In summary, the items below are being removed as follows:
- The Chairman and members of the Audit Committee shall be ineligible for nomination to serve on the Supervisory Committee for a period of one (1) year after their terms expire.
- Other members of the Supervisory Committee shall be ineligible for appointment to the Audit Committee for one (1) year leaving the Supervisory Committee.
Upcoming Member Communications
- Members may either vote in person or via proxy.
- The global membership vote on the proposed Bylaws changes will be conducted during The IIA’s 2020 Annual Member Meeting in Miami, Florida, USA.
- Members unable to attend this meeting may vote on these changes by submitting their signed proxy no later than 8 July 2020 at 23.59h (11:59 p.m.) EDT.