For members – NEW! Practice Guide: Assessing the Risk Management Process – Recommended Guidance
This guidance will enable internal auditors to:
- Understand the need to perform audit engagements of risk management activities.
- Understand the key components of an effective risk management process.
- Develop an approach taking into account the business environment, the level of maturity, and regulatory environments.
- Collect the necessary information to determine the scope of the audit engagement of risk management activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of risk management processes.
- Contribute to the improvement of risk management processes.
More information and download the practice guide from here.