Live online training that will be interactive, virtual and instructor-led.
Increasingly people say that culture is a root cause of problems. But what is culture? And is it actually an area that internal audit can look at?
We will learn that this is an area that can be looked at, but with care, step by step.
- Learn what is culture exactly? And also what is a sub-culture vs behaviour
- Models to measure culture
- Where does culture some from: psychology and sociology and the organisation, its context
- Learning how to understand the culture of your organisation: official vs actual
- Using IIA standards to create a good role for internal audit concerning culture; what is a key cultural risk and what will be an appropriate criteria?
- Advice vs assurance assignments
- Measuring management attitude towards audits and towards control
- How to work with HR and how to think about culture surveys
- Specific areas to look out for:
- Policy implementation, training and exceptions
- Process management and what is a key control
- Management monitoring (or lack of it)
- Managing third parties
- Practical steps to take
James will be conducting this webinar using Zoom.
Sign up for this course latest 27th of May 2020! If you cancel after the last sign up date, we will charge the whole price for the training.
Please ask for last minute registration for the course also after last sign up date (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Training day ends
Training consultant for the IIA Belgium, IIA France, IIA Finland, IIA Norway, IIA Sweden, IIA Switzerland and IIA UK.
Former Head of Internal Audit for AstraZeneca PLC.
Experience in External Quality Assessments (Quality Assurance Reviews) for the IIA UK. Author of the book “Lean Auditing”.