Richard Chambers has written a blogpost with six internal audit resolutions for the year 2023.
This year’s resolutions take inspiration from AuditBoard’s 2023 Focus on the Future report, which asked internal auditors to identify the biggest strategic risks facing the profession. When identifying strategies to help you increase internal audit’s impact in 2023, where better to begin? Our focus must be on the risks.
Resolutions for 2023:
- Have a Frank Discussion With the Audit Committee.
- Proactively Seek Out Collaboration With Other Audit, Risk, and Compliance Professionals.
- Develop and Implement a Talent Management Strategy to Build Internal Audit’s Next Generation.
- Embrace Leading Technology to Empower Your Team.
- Call Out Aspects of Corporate Culture That Expose Your Organization to Key Risks.
- Connect the Dots on Overall Risk Management Effectiveness.
Read the full post here!