Nominations Are Now Open for IIA Officer, Board, and Committee Positions.
With more than 200,000 members in more than 170 countries and territories, The IIA provides dynamic leadership for the global profession of internal auditing. Volunteers play a key role and the contributions they make impact the day-to-day functions of internal auditors, as well as shape the future of the internal audit profession.
The IIA is seeking qualified members to serve in the following volunteer leadership roles:
- Global Board of Directors
- NA Board (U.S., Canada, Caribbean only)
- Internal Audit Foundation Board of Trustees
- Canadian Board (Canada only)
- Councils, Committees, and Virtual Professional Knowledge Groups
- District Advisors and Representatives (U.S., Canada, Caribbean only)
Candidates should have relevant expertise and the ability to participate in the leadership of The IIA. Whether you are a current volunteer, a member who wants to get involved, or you want to recommend a candidate, review the opportunities available and submit your nominations for qualified candidates who can help guide our global profession.
For more information click here.
Nominations for 2021–22 should be completed and submitted electronically by Friday, 16 October 2020. Those elected or appointed to serve will begin their terms in April 2021 or June 2021.