Take the next step and apply for the CIA Challenge Exam!
application window is open until 6.10.2023!
The requirement for this program is an active Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA*) designation.
*CISA is a trademark of ISACA
Why Take the CIA Challenge Exam?
Earning the CIA designation will elevate you among your peers and demonstrate that you are:
- A credible and trusted internal auditor.
- A stronger, more competent professional.
- Knowledgeable in organizational governance.
- Equipped for career-advancing opportunities.
About the CIA Challenge Exam
- Comprised of 150 multiple choice questions based on the syllabi.
- Based on the International Professional Practices Framework and Standards.
- Examination time is up to 180 minutes.
- Offered in English only.
- Based on scaled scoring and a passing score of 600 is required out of 750 points.
- Developed following best practices with the support of experts and professionals.
- Available via online testing or at a testing center.
CIA Challenge Exam Package
In addition to saving time, the CIA Challenge Exam offers significant financial savings. This bundle includes:
- CIA Challenge Exam application fee.
- CIA Challenge Exam registration fee.
- CIA Challenge Exam Study Guide for Qualified Information Systems Auditors including 1,000 practice questions (=Customized digital CIA Learning System with 1,000 practice questions)
- Access to the online materials are valid for 12 months from date of invitation. Extensions are available for a fee.
- Access to the Standards to help you prepare for the exam.
- Application window: Until 30.9.2023
- Registration and Schedule: Exam registration is valid for 180 days or until your certification program expiration date, whichever is sooner.
- First Attempt Testing Windows: June, August & November 2023 or February 2024
You have 180 days to register, schedule, and sit for the examination after the application approval. The examination is only offered in the testing windows as listed above. The first exam registration is included in the application bundled price. Retake examinations are available for an additional fee. There is no maximum number of times candidates may retake the examination within the three-year program window.