Limited number of seats! Please note: The program will be conducted in English and by IFACI (institut français de l’audit et du contrôle internes) in France. The speaker will deliver the training from the Netherlands.
The two earlier courses this spring / summer (05 & 06 / 2020) were both sold out, so please hurry and contact us by email (email@example.com) if you are interested in participating. NB! Please read first: Information needed for the registration process of COSO ERM
The complexity of enterprise risk has changed, new risks have emerged, and managing it has become everyone’s responsibility.
The new Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) Enterprise RiskManagement (ERM) Certificate Program offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the updated ERM framework and to be prepared to integrate the framework into your organisation’s strategy-setting process to drive business performance. Plus, you’ll earn up to 23 hours of CPE.
A combination of the pre-work e-learning and interactive virtual classroom sessions preceded by self-study preparations provides the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining five easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures, and enhance strategies and decision making.
Schedule: 5 self learning morning sessions of 4 hours from Monday to Friday + case studies + a 10 am to 12 am (CET) = 11 am to 1 pm (Finnish time) live session online
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Pre-work: One self-study course that takes approximately 2 hours to complete. The goal of the online learning component is to provide to you with an introduction to key concepts of COSO’s 2017 Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance and to allow you to begin thinking about the ERM Framework in the context of your own entity, which will prepare you for the group workshop. Examples are provided throughout the learning to illustrate the concepts presented.
- Training Program (live online, self learning and case studies): 5 morning sessions of 4 hours from Monday to Friday, each comprising self learning content, case studies and a 10 am to 12 am (CET) live online session.
- Online Exam: Complete the exam at the date and time that works best for you within 90 days of finishing the learning program
- eBook of COSO’s Enterprise Risk Management―Integrating with Strategy and Performance: Use the eBook to reference the ERM framework directly
- Certificate and Digital Badge: You will receive a PDF certificate suitable for printing and framing and a digital badge that can be easily shared with your professional network
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Internal auditors
- Team members who play a risk management role in entities of any size
- Consultants who provide advisory services related to enterprise risk management
- Board members who provide oversight of enterprise risk management
- ERM Framework Overview
- Governance and culture
- Strategy and objective-setting
- Review and revision
- Information, communication, and reporting
- Analyse the value of enterprise risk management when setting and carrying out strategy and objectives.
- Apply the integration of enterprise risk management with strategy and performance.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components and principles.
- Apply the concepts of the ERM Framework to a variety of situational examples.
The two earlier courses this spring / summer (05 & 06 / 2020) were both sold out, so please hurry! Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in participating.
NB! Please read first: Information needed for the registration process of COSO ERM
Free cancellation 2 weeks before the course starts.
More info about the training / invoicing, please contact IFACI
Contact: Perrine Benard
e-mail : email@example.com
phone: +33 1 40 08 48 08
CPE points: 23
Drs. Marinus de Pooter
RA CMA CFM CIA CRMA CCS GRCP GRCA
Marinus is an independent interim professional, advisor and trainer based in The Netherlands.
He has extensive international management, consulting and training experience in
governance, risk management, compliance, audit and finance.
In previous functions he was Director of Finance at Ernst & Young Global Client Consulting,
CFO of a business intelligence consulting firm, European Director Internal Audit at Office
Depot and Executive Director at EY Advisory.
Marinus regularly provides trainings, seminars and guest lectures both in his home country
and abroad. He conducts certification trainings for COSO Internal Control, COSO ERM and
ISO 31000. As a thought leader he publishes in professional magazines and speaks at
Marinus focuses on supporting entrepreneurs, directors and managers with keeping their
organisations future-proof. He has developed the value management approach. It enables
decision-makers to connect with relevant experts for the sake of continuously creating and
protecting what their core stakeholders value.